ActivateSocialSports has 2 basketball division(s):
- Opens Division – Any number of male or female players to make up team of 5.
- Wheelchair Mixed Division – Any players welcome and encouraged to play, including abled and disabled persons. Maximum of 3 male players on court at once. Any number of female players to make up team of 5.
- Teams may have a maximum of 5 players on court at any time.
- There is a limit of 15 team members with unlimited substitutions.
- Games consist of 2 x 12 minute halves, with a 2 minute half time break.
- Court marking lines are white (touchlines).
- Team foul limit of 4 per half. Penalty awarded as free throws upon exceeding team foul limit.
- Males may not block females in the key who are in the act of shooting. Penalty treated as though goal tending and 2 points awarded.
- If a female player is fouled in the key in the act of shooting by a male player, then 2 points will be awarded. One further penalty shot will also be awarded.
- If a female player is fouled in the key by a male player while not in the act of shooting, then a side/baseline ball will be awarded.