ActivateSocialSports has 3 futsal division(s):
- Mixed Division – Maximum of 3 male players on court at once. Any number of female players to make up team of 5.
- Men’s Division
- Women’s Division
- Teams may have a maximum of 5 players on court at any time.
- There is a limit of 15 team members with unlimited substitutions.
- Games consist of 2 x 12 minute halves, with a 2 minute half time break.
- Court marking lines are white (touchlines) and orange (penalty area).
Unless otherwise stated in these rules, normal rules by their respective governing bodies apply. You may find the official rules here.
- There is no team foul limit. The double penalty does not apply.
- The goalkeeper ‘two touch’ rule does not apply.
- Kick-off may play the ball backwards.
- Goal clearance may pass over halfway on the full.