ActivateEat.Drink offers a variety of places to visit on campus for delicious food and drinks to suit all tastes!
When you’re looking for a place to meet up with your mates, a colleague, or if you just need a coffee or bite to eat, head to one of our cafes located on campus - we pride ourselves on using only the freshest ingredients.
We also have two bars on campus, The Loft at UTS and The Underground. Both bars host live music and fantastic events throughout the year, so make sure you keep an eye out for upcoming gigs.
Located on the Concourse, Tower Building (Level 3A). Sit down and relax with fantastic coffee and a great meal.
Located in ActivateMarketplace (Level 3 Food Court). Enjoy salads, pies and pasta dishes, fresh juices, home-made pastries, and freshly brewed hot drinks.
During Semester: Monday - Thursday: 9am - 6pm, (Friday: 9am - 5pm)
Exam Period, Holiday period: Bites is closed
Bites will be closed from Friday 20th October, 2017 and re-opens on Monday 12th March, 2018.
Phone: 9514 1151
Catering is also available through Bites. Please contact email@example.com for enquiries.
The Loft at UTS
During Semester: Monday - Wednesday: 2pm - 10pm, (Thursday & Friday: 2pm till late)
Exam Period: Monday - Friday: 2pm - 8pm
Holiday period: Monday - Friday: 2pm - 6pm
Closed from Friday 15th December, 2017 and re-opens on Monday 29th January, 2018. The Loft UTS is available to be booked during this time for private functions and events. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 9514 2345
The Loft UTS is available to be booked during this time for private functions and events. Contact us on email@example.com
Located down a sneaky lane off Broadway, this bar boasts live music, mouth-watering pizza and a perfect ambience for a chilled drink or two in the afternoon sun. Check out our Facebook here.
The Underground at UTS
ActivateEat.Drink supporting GREEN
Did you know that all ActivateEat.Drink outlets work hard to ensure they’re being as green as possible?
Over the past few years the cafés have taken on a more sustainable and socially aware response. This has involved introducing a number of significant initiatives across all outlets, including:
- Free-range eggs
- Certified sustainable seafood
- Socially responsible and environmentally sustainable UTZ certified Organic coffee
- BYO cup program (enabling less cups to be purchased and ultimately thrown away; reducing landfill)
- Bio-degradable and sustainable packaging throughout, including cutlery and delivery packaging (requested of suppliers)
- Plastic cups with low PTE (highly recyclable)
- Bread that’s sourced from local bakeries, ensuring the carbon footprint remains low and local community businesses are supported
- Introduction of the “Ground for Good” program, where customers can purchase the ground coffee for use in their home in cleaning, gardening, mulching, composting etc. (All money raised through this initiative are given to LandCare)
- All lighting in the cafés is energy efficient