Terms and Conditions
ActivateUTS Terms of Service ("Agreement")
This Agreement was last modified on February 12 2018.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Agreement", "Terms of Service") carefully before using www.activateuts.com.au ("the Site") operated ActivateUTS ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.activateuts.com.au.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalised terms are defined in this Agreement.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by ActivateUTS and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by ActivateUTS.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
ActivateUTS is subject to the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the National Privacy Principles. This policy deals with how ActivateUTS collects, manages and discloses personal information.
- Collects personal information from or about you for the purpose of providing information about its products and services and those of its affiliates such as ActivateFit on Harris, UTS Haberfield Club and Aerial UTS Function Centre;
- Only collects such information as is reasonably necessary to enable ActivateUTS and Affiliates to provide its products and services;
- Will not disclose your personal information without your consent to anyone other than its authorized staff and ActivateUTS Affiliates, except where:
- it is required by law to do so; or
- disclosure is reasonably necessary to minimize a serious and imminent threat to your health or safety or that of another person; or
- you have consented to the disclosure.
- Will implement appropriate procedures and systems to protect personal information from loss or misuse or unauthorized access, modification or disclosure in accordance with the National Privacy Principles;
- Will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held is relevant, not excessive, accurate, complete and up to date; and retain personal information for no longer than is necessary and then dispose of it lawfully and securely.