Score a Job as a Journo
Journalism is so important, especially in the age of fake news. The industry is also going through rapid, disruptive change. So, what does the future of Journalism look like and how can you score your dream job?
To answer these questions, the UTS Journalism Society is hosting an industry panel session on ‘How to Score a Journo Job’*. We’ll be joined by industry experts who’ll share their challenges, opportunities and advice for a career in Journalism.
The panellists you’ll be hearing from are:
- Jodan Perry, Host and Producer at NITV, SBS
- Ben Spraggon, UX / Design and Visual Storytelling at Digital Storytelling Unit, ABC News Online
- Emma Gilman, Editorial Assistant at Mamamia
- Amber Schultz, Investigative Reporter at Crikey INQ
- Nour Haydar, Political Politician at ABC News
- Luke Stacey, Michael West Media