The Pack - Volunteer Program
Ever wondered how many hands are necessary to put on all the awesome events on campus? LOTS!
So many in fact, that it just wouldn’t be possible without The Pack.
The Pack is the collective name for the army of volunteers that underpin many events and activities around the university and within the wider community.
Some of our regular events: O’Day, Summerfest, Amazing Race, City2Surf, Discover Sydney plus more.
What’s in it for you?
Here are a few benefits that volunteering with the pack can provide:
- Networking and Friendship opportunities
- Chance to learn and develop skills
- Building self-esteem and confidence
- A way to give back to the university community
- Invitation to exclusive Pack events
- Recognition for your hard work and effort through our rewards program
- Opportunity to be recognised for the Chancellors Volunteer of the year at the ActivateUTS Annual Dinner
The Pack rewards
As a contributing member of The pack you will receive points for your time, which will be traded for the following rewards:
- For each hour you work you will receive 1pt. All points will renew each year.
- 2pts = for a coffee
- 5pts = House beer, wine, spirit – drink voucher for The Loft
- 10pts = Movie Voucher, Pizza and non-alcoholic drink voucher
- 40pts = Course for RSA/RCG