For more information or to join, please use the contact information below.
- More information:
- This is an independent club. UTS students & staff and general public are welcome. Visit their website to find out more.
- Add this to your interest list to receive information about this sport.
UTS does not currently have a swimming club, but we do have a great partnership to give UTS Students access to cheap rates at City of Sydney pools.
UTS Swimming in conjunction with the City of Sydney have an exclusive deal for all UTS students. The program offered caters for swimmers of all abilities with experienced coaches by your side. No experience is necessary!
UTS Students are eligible for concession rates at City of Sydney pools which gives them access to the following:
- 360 Pro Swim membership.
- Access to swim at all 5 City of Sydney pools during opening hours.
- Access to Swimfit sessions at all 5 City of Sydney pools.
- Swimfit sessions are run by advanced level coaches
How to Join
UTS Students have access to this for the low rate of $26.80 per fortnight.
Sign up must be done at Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre (ITAC), and there is no access to the gym facilities in the venues with this package. All you need to sign up is your UTS student card, which you also need to bring to each Swimfit Session to get access to the membership deals
The Ian Thorpe Aquatic Centre (ITAC) is located just up Harris Street from UTS, opposite the Powerhouse Museum. See the map below
About the Sessions
Swimfit sessions at ITAC are listed below:
- Monday: 12:15-1:15pm
- Tuesday: 7-8pm
- Wednesday: 6-7am and 12:15-1:15pm
- Thursday: 7-8pm
- Friday: 12:15-1:15pm
Make sure you have your UTS student card with you to every session.