For more information or to join, please use the contact information below.
- More information:
- This is an independent club. UTS students & staff and general public are welcome. Visit their website to find out more.
- Add this to your interest list to receive information about this sport.
UTS Table Tennis Club caters for all levels of players, from social and fun to competitive and has done so since its conception in 2013. The club holds regular training sessions at the Ross Milbourne Sports Hall. During the course of a session, students can request assistance from their peers, practice diligently to refine their skills or watch and support their peers.
- Membership is $10 per year for all members.
- Session cost is $5 per session, includes a free drink and equipment hire every session.
- Signing up for membership gives you a free session as well as unlimited access to our equipment outside of session times. For more information, don't hesitate to contact us on Facebook.
Members also have the opportunity to compete in the National University Championships every year!