City2Surf: Early Bird
- Sunday 11 August, 7:00am – 2:00pm
- Sydney CBD to Bondi Beach
- Sign-up fees:
- $68 - Student
- $88 - Staff
- $103 - Public
Are you ready to test your endurance as you take part in one of the world’s largest fun runs? Whether you want to run, walk or stroll, City2Surf is a great experience.
Join Team UTS at City2Surf to get access to a tonne of perks.
Not only will you be running with one of the largest corporate teams in the event, you'll also get access to:
- The Team UTS post-race marquee on Bondi Beach
- Free food and drinks
- Free massages
- Team UTS Running singlet or t-shirt
Team UTS is open to everyone, so get your friends and family together and join us in tackling Heartbreak Hill, as we try to take out the number one spot again!
To keep updated on what's happening, click “going” on our Facebook event.
Early Bird (after first 100): Get in quick before prices increase! Register before 5pm on May 28th so you don’t miss out.
Standard: Get in quick before prices increase! Register before 5pm on July 23rd so you don’t miss out.
Final: Final chance to be a part of Team UTS City2Surf. Register by 5pm on August 6th.
Terms and conditions
- No refunds
- No transfers
- 1 ticket per person
- Alumni will be categorised as external
- Limited tickets for each category (Current Student, UTS Staff, External)
- Singlet / T-shirt choice is final and no changes to sizes or style can be made after this form is submitted
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Food allergies and/or medical conditions must be made aware to the Event Coordinator prior to the event
- Team UTS discount code is to be used by the registrant only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk:
By participating in City2Surf, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk and that neither UTS Union Ltd (Trading as ActivateUTS) nor its Board nor its officers shall be liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity between the hours of 6:00am – 7:00pm.