Clubs Day 2019
- Thursday 1 August, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- UTS Building 1 – Levels 3, 4 and 5 including Great Hall and Alumni Green
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Register above to receive your Clubs Day merch pack!*
Clubs Day is your best chance to meet new people and check out our clubs and societies, as well as get a taste of what ActivateUTS and UTS have to offer.
Check out the full list of Club and Society locations here.
There’s always loads of free stuff, food, games and demos for you to give a go. Plus, you can chat with representatives from your favourite clubs and societies to learn more about them.
On the Alumni Green and levels 3, 4 and 5 in Building 1, there will be stalls for clubs and societies across:
- Gaming and Pop-Culture, Social and Creative Arts, Sports, Theatre, and Culture
- Technology, Politics, Religion, Social Justice, Professional Development, and Faculty
For daily updates, click attending to our Facebook event.
*Limited merch packs available. Registration does not guarantee a merch pack. Get in early so you don't miss out!
Terms & Conditions
By purchasing registering for Clubs Day, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- Clubs Day welcomes all who are current UTS Students or who are interested in choosing UTS as their University in the future
- Clubs Day merch packs are available for current UTS Students only
- One ticket per person
- One Clubs Day merch pack per person
- Audio and video recording is strictly not permitted during Clubs Day. If you fail to comply with this term, ActivateUTS staff will report to UTS Security
- Unacceptable behaviour on Clubs Day includes:
*Harassing, following or badgering students to take interest in your cause including blocking entrance ways, being outside the boundary of your stall, setting up a table in another area
*Bringing alcohol onto campus, drinking while maintaining a stall, being drunk, offering alcoholic drinks to students or staff
*Being rude or obnoxious to ActivateUTS staff and/or UTS security and staff
*Creating any issue for stalls surrounding you including playing music too loudly (at the discretion of an ActivateUTS staff member is cannot be resolved personally),and taking furniture from surrounding stalls.
*ActivateUTS is liable for any lost, stolen or replaces items. All attendees and staff are responsible for their own items
*Photos and/ or video will be taken at this event. By purchasing this ticket you agree to have your photo and/ or video used in ActivateUTS Marketing publications and collateral.
*ActivateUTS may send out a post event survey, please let us know if you would like to opt out of this
*If you require special access to the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the event