Discover: Harbour Bridge Walk and Pylon Lookout
- Tuesday 12 March, 9:45am – 12:30pm
- Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café)
- Sign-up fees:
- $5 - Student
Walk along one of Australia’s most iconic heritage landmarks - the Sydney Harbour Bridge. You can also climb 200 steps to the very top of the Pylon, 87m above sea level where you will be rewarded with spectacular panoramic views of the City of Sydney.
**Please note that this is not the Harbour Bridge Climb**
What to bring?
Make sure to wear comfortable clothing and shoes that are suitable for lots of walking. Bring water, sun protection, and an Opal card for public transport.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please contact ActivateHQ on 0402 849 909 or alternatively, message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café) and we will travel to the Harbour Bridge as a group.
After the event you can stay in the area or make your own way home. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.