Discover: Manly Snorkel Tour
- Saturday 16 March, 2:15 – 5:00pm
- Meet at Dive Centre Manly
10 Belgrave St, Manly NSW 2095
- Sign-up fees:
- $30 - Student
Have you ever fancied exploring the underwater world? Join this guided snorkel tour and explore the beautiful Shelly Beach, part of the Cabbage Tree Bay Marine Reserve in Manly. You will see some of the most diverse marine life in Sydney, including leatherjackets, stingrays, flatheads, the NSW state fish (the Eastern Blue Groper), and more!
Your ticket includes a mask, snorkel, fins, flotation device, and a professional snorkel guide.
What to bring?
Bring a towel, swimwear, thongs, sun protection, and money/Opal card for public transport.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please contact ActivateHQ on 0402 849 909 or alternatively, message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Please meet at Dive Centre Manly 10 Belgrave St, Manly NSW 2095.
The event time indicates the time of the Snorkel Tour, so feel free to relax at Manly Beach before or afterwards. The beach is only a 5 minute walk from Manly Wharf and the Dive Centre. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.