Discover: Raging Waters Sydney
- Wednesday 11 December, 9:30am – 4:30pm
- Meet: Outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (Next to Building 2 entrance).
- Sign-up fees:
- $20 - Student
Raging Waters Sydney (formerly Wet’n’Wild) is Australia's biggest and best water park! With over 40 thrilling water rides, slides and attractions, Raging Waters is the ultimate summer hangout. It’s more fun with a group, so grab a ticket and join us this summer!
Your ticket will include admission, transportation to and from the venue, and a light meal.
What to bring
Don’t forget to bring your UTS student ID card, swimwear, thongs, a towel, water, sun protection, and snacks.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are running late to this event or lost, please message us on the ‘Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial’ Facebook page or contact ActivateHQ on 02 9514 1140.
Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (next to Building 2 entrance). Your ticket will include transportation to and from the venue.
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- On-selling of tickets is prohibited
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
Photography and videography will be captured at this event and used for print and digital marketing, and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to have your photo or video taken, please inform the photographer and/or videographer, and step out of the shot.