Discover: Sydney Bowls and BBQ
- Saturday 26 January, 11:15am – 2:30pm
- Clovelly Bowling and Recreation Club – 1 Ocean St, Clovelly NSW 2031
- Sign-up fees:
- $10 - Student
This Australia Day play lawn bowls, have a cold drink, and throw some meat on the barbie while overlooking the magnificent Pacific Ocean.
Clovelly Bowling and Recreation Club is located on the Bondi to Coogee Walk, so there are heaps of beaches nearby that you can visit before or after the event, including Clovelly, Bronte, Tamarama, and the popular Bondi Beach.
Your ticket includes bowls, BBQ food to cook yourself, and basic coaching before we start. If you have any dietary requirements, just let us know when you book your spot.
What to bring?
Make sure to bring sun protection, money for drinks, and an Opal card for public transport if that’s how you plan to get to the Club.
What to wear?
You must be clean and tidy at all times. Singlets on men, very short shorts, and swimming costumes are not permitted. You can be barefoot while bowling, but please wear flat-soled shoes otherwise.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please contact ActivateHQ on 0402 849 909 or, alternatively, message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Meet us at the venue, we will provide a specific meeting point closer to the event. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.