Discover: Sydney Harbour Jet Boat
- Wednesday 20 March, 1:45 – 3:30pm
- Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Cafe).
- Sign-up fees:
- $25 - Student
Explore Sydney Harbour to the extreme! On this jet boat ride you’ll get to experience stunts and tricks, fish-tails, wave-riding and spins, all while taking in the beautiful sights of Sydney Harbour.
You’ll see the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo, and Watson’s Bay. So strap in and take sightseeing to the next level!
What to bring?
Don’t forget to wear comfortable shoes, and clothing that you don’t mind getting wet. Make sure to bring sun protection and money/Opal card for public transport.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please contact ActivateHQ on 0402 849 909 or alternatively, message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café).
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.