Discover: Sydney Harbour Jet Boat
- Friday 26 July, 1:45 – 3:30pm
- Meet outside ActivateSocial office – Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café)
- Sign-up fees:
- $25 - Student
Explore Sydney Harbour to the extreme! On this jet boat ride you’ll get to experience stunts and tricks, fish-tails, wave-riding and spins, all while taking in the beautiful sights of Sydney Harbour.
You’ll see the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Taronga Zoo, and Watson’s Bay; so strap in and take sightseeing to the next level!
What to wear?
Wear comfortable shoes and clothing that you don't mind getting wet.
What to bring?
Make sure to bring your UTS student ID card, water, sun protection, money for food and drinks, and an Opal card for public transport.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page, or contact ActivateHQ on 02 9514 1140.
Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café) and we will travel to Circular Quay as a group.
After the event you can stay in the area or make your own way home. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- On-selling of tickets is prohibited
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions laid out by ActivateUTS