Discover Sydney: Manly Snorkel Tour (SOLD OUT)
- Saturday 21 March, 2:15 – 5:00pm
- Dive Centre Manly
10 Belgrave St, Manly NSW 2095
Sorry, there are no spaces available left in this competition.
Get up close and personal with some of the most diverse marine life in Sydney on a guided snorkelling tour at Shelly Beach in Manly. Spot stingrays, flat heads, the NSW state fish (the Eastern Blue Groper) and more.
Your ticket will include a wetsuit, snorkel, mask, fins, flotation device, and a professional snorkel guide. Being able to swim is essential for this event.
What to wear?
Wear swimwear, casual clothing, thongs, and sunscreen.
What to bring?
Bring your UTS student ID card, Opal card, towel, water, extra sun protection, and a waterproof camera (if you wish). Food is not included, so please eat before the event.
Where to meet?
Meet us at Dive Centre Manly. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/.
Running late or lost?
If you are running late to this event or lost, please contact the tour leader (phone number provided closer to the day) or message us on the ActivateUTS Facebook page.
Terms and conditions
- 1 ticket per person
- Current UTS students only
- Must be able to swim in the ocean
- No refunds
- Transfers may be permitted if you are no longer able to attend. You must email HQ@activateuts.com.au with reasoning at least 5 business days prior to the event to initiate the transfer process. It is under the discretion of ActivateUTS to approve your request.
- On-selling of tickets without ActivateUTS’ approval is prohibited.
- Your UTS student ID card will be checked on arrival to ensure that it matches ActivateUTS’ event attendance list.
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Discover Sydney program, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- Photography and videography will be captured at this event and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to have your photo or video taken, please inform the photographer and/or videographer, and step out of the shot.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS.