Discover: Sydney Paddleboarding
- Tuesday 12 November, 10:15am – 1:30pm
- Meet in the Building 1 Level 4 foyer
Sorry, there are no spaces available left in this competition.
Start summer early with a trip to Balmoral Beach for stand-up paddleboarding. Enjoy a scenic bus ride to Sydney’s Lower North Shore, then take a 20-minute stroll with us to the beautiful Balmoral Beach, where you will be able to master stand-up paddleboarding.
Your ticket will include the paddleboard hire only. No experience is required, however, being able to swim is essential.
What to wear?
Wear swimwear, casual clothing, comfortable walking shoes, and sun protection.
What to bring?
Bring your UTS student ID card, Opal card, thongs, towel, sun protection, water, and snacks. Food is not included, so please eat before the event.
Running late or lost?
If you are running late to this event or lost, please message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page or contact ActivateHQ on 02 9514 1140.
Meet us in the Building 1, Level 4 foyer, and we will catch the M30 bus to Balmoral as a group. If you wish to meet us at Balmoral Water Sports Center, please message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Once the event concludes, you may stay back at Balmoral Beach at your own risk, or catch the bus to Central with us.
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- On-selling of tickets is prohibited
- Current UTS students only
- Must be able to swim in the ocean
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions laid out by ActivateUTS
Photography and videography will be captured at this event, and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to have your photo or video taken, please inform the photographer and/or videographer, and step out of the shot.