Discover Sydney: Private Boat Tour (SOLD OUT)
- Tuesday 3 March, 2:45 – 7:00pm
- Meet in front of ActivateHQ
UTS Building 1, Level 3
Sorry, there are no spaces available left in this competition.
Live your best life sailing around the Sydney Harbour on a private boat. Take in the amazing views, snap some Insta shots, and relax whilst enjoying an Aussie BBQ on-board. The boat will depart from King Street Wharf, pass by Barangaroo, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, and Opera House, then anchor at a bay for the BBQ and a swim. You must be able to swim in the ocean for this event.
What to wear?
Wear swimwear (if you plan to swim), casual clothing, thongs, and sunscreen.
What to bring?
Bring your UTS student ID card, Opal card, towel, water, and extra sunscreen. The BBQ will include a sausage sizzle, coleslaw, and garden salads, but feel free to bring your own snacks if you wish.
Where to meet?
Meet us in front of ActivateHQ (UTS Building 1, Level 3) and we will travel to King Street Wharf as a group.
Running late or lost?
If you are running late to this event or lost, please contact the tour leader (phone number provided closer to the day) or message us on the ActivateUTS Facebook page.
After the event, you can stay in the area or make your own way home. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/.
Terms and conditions
- 1 ticket per person
- Current UTS students only
- Must be able to swim in the ocean
- No refunds
- Transfers may be permitted if you are no longer able to attend. You must email HQ@activateuts.com.au with reasoning at least 5 business days prior to the event to initiate the transfer process. It is under the discretion of ActivateUTS to approve your request.
- On-selling of tickets without ActivateUTS’ approval is prohibited.
- Your UTS student ID card will be checked on arrival to ensure that it matches ActivateUTS’ event attendance list.
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Discover Sydney program, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- Photography and videography will be captured at this event and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to have your photo or video taken, please inform the photographer and/or videographer, and step out of the shot.
By purchasing a ticket, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS.