Discover: Sydney Raw Challenge
- Wednesday 11 September, 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Meet: Outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café)
- Sign-up fees:
- $20 - Student
Raw Challenge encompasses 30 to 40 obstacle courses designed to test your strength, stamina, mental toughness and agility, in a fun and fit way. You can choose to walk or run the 3 to 4km track, and make the course as hard or easy as you desire. You can choose to bypass obstacles or face them head on with the team.
Your ticket will include admission, use of venue amenities, transportation to the venue, one sausage sandwich, and drink after the course.
What to wear?
This challenge involves mud and water. Wear light, durable clothing and lace-up enclosed shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty or lost.
What to bring?
Your UTS student ID card, a towel, a bag for dirty clothes, a change of clean clothes, water, sun protection, and snacks.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page, or contact ActivateHQ on 02 9514 1140.
Please meet outside the ActivateSocial office - Building 1, Level 3 (opposite Towers Café). Your ticket will include transportation to the venue.
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- On-selling of tickets is prohibited
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- By purchasing a ticket you acknowledge that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions laid out by ActivateUTS