Discover: Taronga Zoo Sydney
- Wednesday 5 June, 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Meet at Circular Quay Wharf 4
- Sign-up fees:
- $15 - Student
Explore one of Sydney’s most popular and enjoyable attractions: Taronga Zoo.
Located in the picturesque suburb of Mosman, Taronga Zoo overlooks Sydney Harbour and is home to over 4,000 animals from 340 species. Taronga Zoo is a supporter of wildlife, environmental conservation and sustainability, and features keeper talks, animal shows and a sky safari.
You're also welcome to stay at Taronga Zoo after our event finishes, so you won't miss out on any of the animals!
What to wear?
Don't forget to wear comfortable shoes as we will be walking around the zoo.
What to bring?
Make sure to bring your UTS student ID card, water, sun protection, money for food and drinks, and an Opal card for public transport.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please contact ActivateHQ on 0402 849 909 or alternatively, message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Meet us at Circular Quay Wharf 4. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.