Discover: The Rocks Ghost Tour
- Monday 14 October, 7:00 – 9:00pm
- Meet on the lower forecourt of Cadman’s Cottage, 110 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Sign-up fees:
- $20 - Student
Join us on this private tour around one of the most haunted places in Sydney. Learn about the rich, macabre history of The Rocks as you visit some well-known landmarks, and other exclusive locations. Much of The Rocks sandstone architecture is relatively unchanged from when it was built over 200 years ago. You may see the original spirits and ghosts that wander unhindered through their familiar haunts. This will be a tour you don’t want to miss out on.
What to wear
This tour involves some uneven surfaces, inclines, and stairs, and is not suitable for mobility scooters. Enclosed, flat, comfortable walking shoes and a moderate fitness level are required. Open toed shoes, and heels are not permitted on the tour.
What to bring
Don’t forget to bring your UTS student ID card, water, and Opal card for public transport. You may want to eat prior to the event, as food will not be provided.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are running late to this event or lost, please message us on the ‘Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial’ Facebook page or contact ActivateHQ on 02 9514 1140.
Meet on the lower forecourt of Cadman’s Cottage 110 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000.
You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/.
Once the tour concludes, you will be responsible for your own trip home.
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- On-selling of tickets is prohibited
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
Photography and videography will be captured at this event and used for print and digital marketing, and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to have your photo or video taken, please inform the photographer and/or videographer, and step out of the shot.