Discover: Vivid Sydney Cruise
- Thursday 30 May, 6:15 – 7:45pm
- Meet at King Street Wharf 1
1 King Street, Sydney
Sorry, there are no spaces available left in this competition.
Vivid Sydney is the southern hemisphere’s most spectacular outdoor lighting, music and ideas festival. Join us on this one-hour cruise and experience the full canvas of Vivid lights from the Sydney Harbour.
This ticket includes the cruise trip around the harbour only and does not include food or drinks.
What to wear?
Wear a warm jacket and comfortable shoes, especially if you are planning on doing the Vivid Light Walk afterwards.
What to bring?
Make sure to bring your UTS student ID card, water, money for food and drinks, and an Opal card for public transport.
Running Late or Lost?
If you are late to this event or lost, please contact ActivateHQ on 0402 849 909 or alternatively, message us on the Discover Sydney with ActivateSocial Facebook page.
Meet us at King Street Wharf 1 in Darling Harbour. You can plan your trip here: https://transportnsw.info/trip#/
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.