DIY Tote Bag Workshop
- Tuesday 6 October, 1:00 – 3:00pm
- The Underground UTS
Level 3, UTS Tower Building
- Sign-up fees:
- $5 - Student
Craft your own grocery-ready tote with our expert screen-printer, Carizza, who runs a screen-printing studio in the heart of the inner west!
To lessen their enviro impact, experts suggest we reuse bags 50 – 100 times so design one you’ll love enough not to forget at home on your next Woolies run.
Join the workshop and walk away with your very own, hand-designed and printed Fairtrade tote bag.
The class kicks off at 1pm in The Underground UTS where Carizza with be guiding you through the tote bag printing process, so no need to worry about your level of design expertise.
Secure your spot for $5 per person, we’ll provide all the materials and the bag. So, get a group of your mates together and get creative. The Earth will thank you for it!
Looking for more EcoWeek activities? Check out our EcoWeek page for more great things to try!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must register for this event and wear a mask whilst at the event at all times to ensure the safety of everyone.
- Please enter the venue via Building 1 Market Place.
- Please aim to arrive around 12:45PM.
- All online events have the same expectation of behavior as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS.