Eid on the Green (4pm-5pm) 2021
- Wednesday 19 May, 4:00 – 5:00pm
- Alumni Green
- $5 - UTS and UTS College students
- $10 - UTS Staff and Alumni
Celebrate Eid with food and our cultural clubs and societies on the Alumni Green.
Eid is a cultural and religious holiday celebrated by those of the Islamic faith and signifies the end of the Holy Month of Ramadan. That means, you can expect a range of Middle Eastern and Asian food options including baklava, chaat, Turkish coffee, and more. As well as performances, and demonstrations to keep you entertained.
All UTS students are welcome to join. Eid On The Green is a perfect opportunity to meet our clubs and societies and learn more about their culture.
Please book your preferred time slot. You’ll need to arrive at this designated time.
Bookings are valid for one hour. Guests are encouraged to attend their session early to maximise their time at the event.
This is a paid event. Guests can redeem their ticket for five food items from UTS cultural clubs and societies.
This event is open to UTS and UTS College students, UTS Alumni and UTS staff.
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Eid on the Green ticket, you agree to the below terms and conditions:
- Please bring along your UTS or UTS College student/staff ID.
- Seating areas will be designated on the basis of social distancing requirements and subject to availability during your session.
- As a matter of sustainability, bottled water will not be available at the event. Please bring your reusable water bottles to fill up at our water stations.
- Seated areas will be open to ActivateUTS Eid on the Green attendees only and Covid safe practices will be upheld in the designated seated area.
- All food at the market will be halal. However, please be aware that we may not be able to cater to all other dietary requirements. Should you have particular concerns about the accessibility of a particular dietary need, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your booking is valid for one hour. Your booking will expire once the one hour has been reached.
- All ticket purchases are final, and no refunds will be available.
- By purchasing a ticket to this event, all attendees acknowledge and adhere to the NSW Health Social Distancing Guidelines.
- This is a non-smoking event.