Free study snacks and stationery
- Monday 26 October – Thursday 29 October, 2:00 – 4:00pm
- Student Learning Hub (Level 4, UTS Central)
For more information, see below.
Will you be on-campus studying for your final exams?
ActivateUTS will be keeping you fueled and stocked with FREE food and stationery to get you through your exams.
To get your hands on the freebies, make sure you follow us on Facebook or Instagram and drop by the Student Learning Hub (UTS Central) on level 4 at 2pm during the week. So, follow us as we’ll be giving you handy study tips and tricks to help you ace that exam in the lead up.
We'll be serving a range of snacks (you can select up to 2 from the list below):
- Fruit salad
- Sausage rolls
- Fruit friands
- Mini donuts (only on Wednesday)
- Caramel slice (only on Wednesday)
Be quick as we'll only be there for as long as stocks last!
This event is for UTS Students only.
Terms and Conditions
- This event is exclusively for UTS Students only
- Please make sure you bring UTS student ID and your phone (to check in)
- Social distancing measures will be in place to keep you safe. Remember, if you're feeling unwell please stay home. A contact tracing form will need to be completed
- Only two servings of food and one study pack per student
- Food and study packs are limited and once cleared, the event will pack down for that day