Free study snacks and stationery 2021
- Monday 24 May – Wednesday 26 May, 12:00 – 2:00pm
- Student Learning Hub (Level 4, UTS Central)
For more information, see below.
Will you be on-campus studying for your final exams?
ActivateUTS will be keeping you fuelled and stocked with FREE food to get you through your exams.
We'll be serving a range of bites to keep your fuelled for your study sessions:
- Pizza slices
- Assorted of fruits
Also back by popular demand, we'll be giving away study packs everyday.
But be quick as we'll only be there for as long as stocks last!
This event is for UTS Students only.
Terms and Conditions
- This event is exclusively for UTS & UTS College students only
- Please make sure you bring UTS student ID and your phone (to check in)
- Social distancing measures will be in place to keep you safe. Remember, if you're feeling unwell please stay home. A contact tracing form will need to be completed
- Only two servings of food and one study pack per student
- Food and study packs are limited and once cleared, the event will pack down for that day