Green Week: Cocktail Course
- Friday 24 May, 5:00 – 6:30pm
- Upper level of the Loft UTS
- $15 - Student
This is an 18+ event.
Join us during Green Week and learn how to make sustainable, organic cocktails with the hilarious and vibrant team from Trolley’d. Embrace sustainability as you make cocktails with ingredients sourced from local farms and native Australian ingredients foraged by the Trolley'd team.
Not only will you be making delicious cocktails, but you'll know that they're being made with some of the best organic ingredients on offer.
Terms and Conditions
- No transfers or refunds
- 1 ticket per person
- Printing of tickets and distribution to other persons will be done so at own risk
- Current UTS students only
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in this course, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.