How to Adult: Kitchen Life Hacks 101
- Wednesday 20 May, 11:00am – 12:00pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Let’s get back to basics. Find your way around the kitchen with our How to Adult: Kitchen Life Hacks 101 session.
Sustainability expert, Seb Crawford, from UTS Green will run through essential cooking techniques to make easy, sustainable, and cheap meals.
Book your spot and we’ll send you instructions on how to join the class.
Remember, embrace funny-looking fruits and veggies, use your leftovers and grow your own herbs. There are small changes you can make in the kitchen that’ll make a big difference to our environment.
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- All online events have the same expectation of behaviour as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- This event will be recorded and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to be in the recording, please turn your camera off.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS