International Food Day
- Thursday 30 May, 12:00 – 3:00pm
- UTS Alumni Green
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
For International Food Day, our clubs and societies will be offering up free plates of food from around the world, with live music and cultural performances to enjoy. Join us on the Alumni Green as we share and celebrate the amazing diversity we have here at UTS.
Registration does not guarantee entry to the event.
International Food Day Clubs:
- K-POP UTS
- Chinese Students & Scholars Association (CSSA)
- Bangladeshi Society
- International Vietnamese Students (iVUTS)
- Wannabe Santas
- Pakistan Society
- Malaysian and Singaporean Student Association (MASSA)
- Filipino Student Society (Filosoc)
- Indian Society
- French Society (FRESS)
- I Heart Uni
- Japanese and Australian Student Society (JASS)
- Food Appreciation Society
- Thai Society