Job Truth: Becoming a teacher
- Monday 17 August, 6:00 – 7:30pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Do you have a love for teaching others? This event is for you.
There are many ways to get started in a teaching career. Understanding these ways, and the opportunities and challenges that come with, can help you develop your career plan.
We’re joining forces with The UTS Education Society to bring you an industry panel event on becoming a teacher*.
Book your spot and we’ll send you the Zoom link to the event.
*This event is an industry panel event. There'll be no discussion around postgraduate course content.
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- All online events have the same expectation of behaviour as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- This event will be recorded and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to be in the recording, please turn your camera off.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS