Job Truth: Behavioural Economics
- Tuesday 26 May, 6:00 – 7:30pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
When it comes to a career in Behavioural Economics, what's the difference between research vs industry?
The UTS Behavioural Economics Society is back with their second panel session on 26 May at 6pm.
You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions to industry experts about the differences of each field, and network with potential employers and colleagues.
Book your spot and we’ll send you the registration link to the class.
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- All online events have the same expectation of behaviour as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- This event will be recorded and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to be in the recording, please turn your camera off.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS