Job Truth: Careers in Communication
- Monday 3 August, 5:00 – 6:30pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Together with the UTS Society of Communications, we’re bringing you an industry panel session on Careers in Communications*.
Learn how to make yourself stand out, transition smoothly from university to the workplace and general life advice specifically tailored for creative students.
The industry experts you’ll be hearing from are:
- Mia Besorio, Marketing Manager at Depop
- Danella Arifin, Digital and Social Media Specialist at Samsung Australia
- Jonathan Drennan, State Media and Communications Manager at AFL NSW/ACT
- Natalia Krslovic, Creative Strategist at Buzzfeed
Impressive right? You’ll have the opportunity to ask questions about their career and opportunities and challenges they face.
Book your spot and we’ll send you instructions on how to join the panel.
*This event is an industry panel event. There'll be no discussion around postgraduate course content.
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- All online events have the same expectation of behaviour as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- This event will be recorded and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to be in the recording, please turn your camera off.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS