Job Truth: Careers in Finance
- Monday 21 September, 5:00 – 6:30pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
There’re many reasons to choose a career in finance. It’s dynamic, challenging and can take you anywhere in the world.
The UTS Investment Society is hosting an industry panel session on Careers in Finance.
Hear from industry experts on the different types of careers, challenges and how to unlock your finance career potential.
You’ll be hearing from:
Marco Navone - Associate Professor, University of Technology Sydney
Ben Brownette - Equity Analyst, CLSA
Book your spot and we’ll send you the Zoom link to the event.
*This event is an industry panel event. There'll be no discussion around postgraduate course content.
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- All online events have the same expectation of behaviour as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- This event will be recorded and may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to be in the recording, please turn your camera off.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS