- Friday 6 March – Saturday 7 March, 7:00pm – 12:00am
- The Underground @ UTS
- $25 - Student
- $30 - Staff and Public
The biggest party of the year is back, get ready for O’Fest 2020. Brought to you by ActivateUTS, O’Fest transforms UTS into a music festival complete with live acts, epic sound, and great food.
Don’t have festival attire? We’ll even have a glow-up station where you can get yourself O’Fest-ready on the day.
Your O’Fest 2020 Line-up:
- Furnace and the Fundamentals
- Laura Hyde
Tickets on-sale now.
Terms and Conditions
- 18+ event. Underage UTS students over 16 years of age holding a current UTS student card/enrolment letter will be permitted entry.
- Lock out is strictly 9:30PM - Please do not arrive at 9:25PM.
- Proof of age ID with photo required.
- A driver’s or rider’s license or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country).
- Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country
- NSW photo card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW).
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another - State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age.
- Keypass (over18) identity card issued by Australia Post.
- No passouts - if you leave the venue you will not be permitted to re-enter at any point before or after lock out.
- Lock out - The specified time where no more ticket holders will be permitted into the venue after the lock out time (9:30PM).
- All ticket purchases are final, and no refunds will be available.
- Our platform provides one ticket delivery method, your ticket will be saved in your profile.
- One ticket per person. If more tickets have been bought with the same profile, you are required to enter with the guests, and they are required to show appropriate identification.
- On-selling of tickets without ActivateUTS’ approval is prohibited. We may offer a name change service in the lead up to the event. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for name change enquiries.
- If we become aware of any actual or attempted transfer of tickets in a manner that is not expressly permitted under these T&Cs, we may immediately cancel such Tickets without notice and without providing any refund or other compensation.
- If you have bought a ticket under a student price, UTS Student ID’s will be checked on entry. If you cannot produce a valid UTS Student ID, you will be required to pay the difference on entry.
- If you have bought more than one ticket under the same name, you will be required to pay the difference in ticket cost if you purchase a student ticket and cannot produce a UTS student card.
Entry Conditions or eviction conditions
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all persons attending this event please be advised of the following conditions:
- You must have a valid ticket or other authorisation/accreditation to enter the event. Patrons will be required to present photo ID as proof of age and UTS Student ID upon entry and upon request within the event.
- Any person gaining unauthorised access to this event may be liable to prosecution;
- Any person found not to be wearing an official event wristband will be ejected from the event;
- Entry is at the discretion of onsite security. Any person believed to be intoxicated or drug affected will be denied entry and evicted from the premises.
- ActivateUTS reserve the right to search all persons and all personal possessions at the time of entry to the venue. Failure to comply will mean you will be prevented from entering the event.
- This event is fully licensed. Alcohol sales are subject to Responsible Service of Alcohol and Harm Minimization Practices. We are prohibited by law from serving liquor to intoxicated persons.
- Activities such as ‘stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’ are strictly prohibited.
- Persons causing a disturbance or refusing to comply with requests from Security will be ejected from the event
- Anyone found to be breaking conditions of entry inside or outside the event or any behaviour deemed to be anti-social will be refused entry and/or ejected from the event without refund.
- ActivateUTS reserves the right to refuse entry or reject patrons from the event at its sole discretion;
- ActivateUTS shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or at the event.
- By entering this event site you agree to being filmed or photographed, the product of which may be used for marketing or promotional purposes.
- ActivateUTS reserves the right to vary advertised programs and to add, withdraw or substitute artists where necessary.
- Sound at this event may reach levels that can damage your hearing; free earplugs are available from first aid.
- Please keep your shirt on! Anyone not wearing a top of some sort may be asked to put one on. If you refuse you will be removed from the event.
- No passouts will be permitted, unless otherwise advised.
The following restricted or prohibited items are not permitted by patrons into the event:
- Glass bottles or cans (includes perfume bottles and makeup containers);
- Any liquids – including alcoholic beverages, e-cigarette liquids, pump sunscreen;
- Illicit drugs: www.australia.gov.au/drugs
- Knives or other dangerous weapons including potential missiles;
- Flares, fireworks or sparklers;
- Lasers or laser pointers;
- Animals or pets (other than guide dogs);
- Professional recording or broadcast devices without the promoter’s permission;
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons;
- Any item that you intend (or such quantities of the item from which Management can reasonably infer that you intend) to distribute, hawk, sell, offer, expose for sale or display for marketing or promotional purposes;
- Large items including eskies, drink coolers or ice boxes, umbrellas;
- Any dangerous goods: Any other items as determined by Security or Management that may cause injury or public nuisance; and
- Plastic sealed or opened drink containers.
- Drones or other airborne recording/ photography devices;
- Metal drink bottles;
- No thongs or steel cap boots.
- As the University is a non-smoking campus, this is a non-smoking event. Please do not bring your cigarettes, lighters or vapes as they will be confiscated on entry.
Responsible service of Alcohol
All attendees entering an ActivateUTS run event are advised that:
- ActivateUTS supports the responsible service of alcohol
- It is an offence for minor to purchase and consume liquor
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the liquor act 2007
- Bar staff have the right to ask ticket holders at the bar for ID
- Bar staff have the right to refuse service to any ticket holders if Bar staff suspect heavy intoxication.
- The use of Smoke machines and laser lights may be present at this event
- If you require special access to the event, please contact email@example.com before the event
- If we change the date or venue of an event, Tickets will still be valid for the new date and venue. You are not entitled to a refund if we reschedule an event to an alternate venue that is within the same location. You may be entitled to a refund if we move the event to a different date.
- We reserve the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists. If we change any other details of an event, such as line-up changes for artists performing at an event, you are not entitled to a refund.
- If you have any questions about refunds, including for cancelled or rescheduled events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org