Ride to UTS Day 2019
- Wednesday 16 October, 8:00am – 12:00pm
- Check-in at ActivateHQ - Building 1, Level 3A (opposite Towers Cafe)
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Get active and reduce your carbon footprint by cycling to UTS. Register now, and check-in on your arrival at UTS for a free sausage sizzle (from 1pm), and for your chance to win some great prizes. You don’t have to cycle alone, you could form your own team.
Prize categories include:
- Longest distance cycled
- Team with the most combined kilometres travelled
- Rooky rider lucky draw
- Overall lucky draw
Make sure you track your ride so you are eligible for a prize. If you don’t have a tracking device or smartphone app, you could download a free app such as Strava, Relive, or Map My Ride. If you don’t have a smartphone, come up with a creative way to prove your ride.
Take pictures during your ride (safely), and post them on social media using the hashtag #RidetoUTS. Keep a look out on our Facebook page for more updates.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum cycling distance is 2km to be eligible to win a prize
- Must show evidence of distance cycled
- 1 entry per person
- Current UTS staff and students only
- Must agree to acknowledgement of risk
- By participating in the ActivateUTS Recreation Trips and Activities, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- Photography and videography will be captured at this event and used for print and digital marketing, and promotional purposes by ActivateUTS and UTS. If you do not wish to have your photo or video taken, please inform the photographer and/or videographer, and step out of the shot.