Silent Yoga on the Green - 18 March
- Monday 18 March, 8:00 – 9:00am
- UTS Alumni Green
Sorry, there are no more spots available for this event.
ActivateFit.Gym will be hosting 3 amazing silent yoga sessions on the Alumni green. This event is for the session being held on Monday 18 March.
There are two more sessions!
Book your spot for 20 March here.
Book your spot for 22 March here.
Experience the Zen of yoga outdoors with clear instruction and peaceful music playing through your headphones.
All equipment is provided but feel free to bring your own mat if preferred.
These sessions won’t last long so book now!
*Should any session be affected by poor weather relocation indoors to the ActivateFit.Gym group training zone will take place and the session will go ahead.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 or over to participate
- An adult Pre-Exercise Screening Tool is required when registering for this event. The aim of the Adult Pre-Screening Tool is to identify those individuals with a known disease, or signs or symptoms of disease, who may be at a higher risk of an adverse event during physical activity / exercise.
- This stage is self-administered and self-evaluated and will pop-up when booking.
- If you answered “YES” to any of the 7 questions, please seek guidance from your GP or appropriate allied health professional prior to undertaking physical activity / exercise
- If you answered “NO” to all of the 7 questions, and you have no other concerns about your health, you may proceed to undertake light-moderate intensity physical activity / exercise. This screening tool does not provide advice on a particular matter, nor does it substitute for advice from an appropriately qualified medical professional. No warranty of safety should result from its use. The screening system in no way guarantees against injury or death. No responsibility or liability whatsoever can be accepted by Exercise and Sports Science Australia, Fitness Australia or Sports Medicine Australia for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from any person acting or any statement or information contained in this tool.