- Friday 8 March, 3:00 – 10:00pm
- UTS, Alumni Green
- $25 - Student
- $30 - Staff and Public
An on-campus music experience not to be missed! Summerfest will transform the Alumni Green into a music festival dream with some absolute bangers, epic effects, comedy, art and food.
Need some help getting festival-ready? We’ve got you sorted with a glow-up station.
For daily updates, click attending to our Facebook event.
Summerfest 2019 Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Summerfest 2019 ticket, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- All ticket purchases are final and no refunds or name changes will be available.
- One ticket per person. If you have bought more than one ticket, you will be required to pay the difference in ticket cost if you purchase a student ticket and cannot produce a UTS student card.
- 18+ event. Underage UTS students over 16 years of age holding a current UTS student card/enrolment letter will be permitted entry.
- Lock out is strictly 7:30PM - Please do not arrive at 7:25PM.
- Proof of age ID with photo required.
- No passouts - if you leave the venue you will not be permitted to re-enter at any point before or after lock out.
- Lock out - The specified time where no more ticket holders will be permitted into the venue after the lock out time (7:30PM).
- The following prohibited items will be confiscated, disposed of, or submitted to police: knives, guns, sharp objects, laser pointers or any other item that is deemed to be dangerous, or could be used as a weapon, illicit drugs and ‘happy’ herbs, alcohol and any beverage in a glass bottle, spray cans or flasks, unsealed plastic bottles (eg water & soft drink), eskies and umbrellas.
- No video cameras or large lens professional cameras and tripods.
- No audio recording equipment.
- Any other items that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Entry is at the discretion of onsite security. Any person believed to be intoxicated or drug affected will be denied entry and evicted from the premises.
- Bar staff have the right to ask ticket holders at the bar for ID.
- Bar staff have the right to refuse service to any ticket holders if Bar staff suspect heavy intoxication.
- No thongs or steel cap boots.
- As the University is a non-smoking campus, this is a non-smoking event. Please do not bring your cigarettes, lighters or vapes as they will be confiscated on entry.
- A driver’s or rider’s license or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory or any foreign country).
- Australian passport or a foreign passport issued by another country
- NSW photo card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW).
- Proof of age card issued by a public authority of the Commonwealth or of another - State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age.
- Keypass (over18) identity card issued by Australia Post.
The Venue reserve the right to refuse a ticketholder admission to the event or to evict that person from the event in any of the following circumstances:
- If the Ticketholder fails to produce appropriate identification
- If the Ticketholder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by Security
- If the Ticketholder attempts to bring illegal substances into the event and is detected by Police or Security
- If the Ticketholder breaks a condition of entry or conducts any illegal activity at the event
- If the Ticketholder is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs
- If the Ticketholder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving and intimidation
*Photos and/ or video will be taken at this event. By purchasing this ticket you agree to have your photo and/ or video used in ActivateUTS Marketing publications and collateral.
*The use of Smoke machines and laser lights may be present at this event
*If you require special access to the event, please contact email@example.com before the event