Time Out Week: Positive Planting
- Thursday 10 October, 12:00 – 2:00pm
- Level 3A Concourse of Building 1
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Gardening and planting has positive effects on mental health, stress relief and reducing anxiety. There will be a selection of plants available for you to pick your own and take home for a gold coin donation. All proceeds will be donated to batyr.
Whether you have a green thumb or not, are an experienced gardener or are discovering a new love of plants, get your hands dirty by planting a plant, nurturing it from home and watch it grow.
There are a limited number of plants so register and arrive early before they run out.
Terms and Conditions
- This is a ticketed event
- Tickets must be presented before the participant begins the activity
- This event is for UTS Students only
- Limited plants available. First come first serve