Time Out Week: Silent Yoga
- Thursday 10 October, 10:30 – 11:30am
- RMSH Basketball Courts – UTS Building 4
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Take part in an introductory yoga class, suitable for all levels with Jess Fenech. Background music will be played and instructions will be relayed through headphones creating a more intimate yoga experience. Enjoy this 1 hour yoga class to relieve some stress, reduce muscle tension and sharpen concentration.
All equipment is provided but feel free to bring your own mat if preferred.
What to bring/wear:
- Wear sports attire
- Yoga mats – if you have your own you are welcome to bring it, or use on of ours *limited mats available
Terms and Conditions
- Must be 18 or over to participate
- An adult Pre-Exercise Screening Tool is required when registering for this event. The aim of the Adult Pre-Screening Tool is to identify those individuals with a known disease, or signs or symptoms of disease, who may be at a higher risk of an adverse event during physical activity / exercise.
- This stage is self-administered and self-evaluated and will pop-up when booking.
- If you answered “YES” to any of the 7 questions, please seek guidance from your GP or appropriate allied health professional prior to undertaking physical activity / exercise
- If you answered “NO” to all of the 7 questions, and you have no other concerns about your health, you may proceed to undertake light-moderate intensity physical activity / exercise. This screening tool does not provide advice on a particular matter, nor does it substitute for advice from an appropriately qualified medical professional. No warranty of safety should result from its use. The screening system in no way guarantees against injury or death. No responsibility or liability whatsoever can be accepted by Exercise and Sports Science Australia, Fitness Australia or Sports Medicine Australia for any loss, damage or injury that may arise from any person acting or any statement or information contained in this tool.