Tough Mudder: 16km
- Saturday 16 November, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Glenworth Valley
- Sign-up fees:
- $75 - 16km race
This event is strictly for people over the age of 18.
Are you ready for a muddy challenge? Join Team UTS as tackle 20 obstacles over 16kms at Tough Mudder. By joining our team, you get:
- Race entry ticket
- Team UTS singlet
- Transportation to and from UTS
- Exclusive access to Team UTS marquee
If the 16km challenge is a bit much, don’t worry you can also do the 5km challenge. While this is a fun event, we strongly encourage you to train in the lead up to the event. ActivateFit.Gym have a suggested training schedule you can follow to get you race ready. Make sure you get in quick as there are limited spots!
When you are participating in the race, if there is an obstacle you do not feel comfortable completing, you are not obliged to complete it. Simply move onto the next challenge. We want you to have fun and stay injury free!
We strongly encourage you to read the Tough Mudder official Terms and Conditions/Waiver before signing up to this event.
Questions about the event
Have a read of this article to get an idea of what Tough Mudder may be like.
What to bring
- ID – A Form of Identification (must have D.O.B.) AND STUDENT ID – for registration
- Your Tough Mudder ticket
- Spare clothes and shoes to change into. It is advised to bring some warm clothes as well as the showers don’t have hot water
- Plastic bags to put dirty clothes and shoes in
- Duct tape/sports tape to secure your shoes/shoelaces
- Cash - there are no ATMs on site and there is limited phone reception so card payments may not be taken
- Any medication you may need – any medical conditions needs to be made aware with the Team Manager
What to wear
- Your Team UTS Top
- Old sports attire and shoes that you don’t mind getting dirty or throwing out after the race
Singlets will be distributed closer to the event. If you are making your own way to the event, you must collect your singlet prior to gain access to the Team UTS marquee. If you are travelling with Team UTS on the bus, you have the option of collecting your singlet on the day.
Running Late or Lost?
Unfortunately, if you are running late to make the bus it may be difficult to wait for you as there is a start time we need to make. As a result, it is advised that you plan ahead, allow extra travel time and are on time.
Please note that once you enter Glenworth Valley, there is limited phone reception. If you are lost, please find a staff member at the Team UTS marquee.