- Tuesday 21 August – Thursday 4 October, 9:00am – 4:30pm
- ActivateFit.Gym, 745 Harris St, Broadway, NSW 2007
Sorry, there are no more spots available for this event.
UFIT is a FREE 6 week fun and social program designed to introduce you to the world of health and fitness. You will learn about nutrition, how to get started using gym equipment, sample some group fitness classes and learn how to prevent injury.
The program will progress weekly allowing your body to adjust to your new found love and energy for a fit and healthy life.
- Group Personal and Group Fitness Training – two weekly sessios
- Introduction to gym equipment
- Nutrition Seminar
- Injury prevention seminar
- Knowledge how to plan and follow workouts and engage with a trainer to work at your own fitness level
- Rewards on completion
Dates to be confirmed soon.
- How can I eat healthy meals on a UNI budget?
- Develop a balanced nutrition plan to meet you lifestyle and health goals
- Advice on nutrition supplements
31 August at 5pm in the ActivateFit.Gym Cycle Zone.
- Common injuries
- Ways to reduce risk and prevent injury
- How to tell if you are injured or just have muscle soreness
- What to do if you are injured
Rewards on Completion
- A UFIT Singlet
- 5 day FREE pass to ActivateFit.Gym
- One top prize for the person with the most points accrued
Conditions of Participation
- 80% attendance is required to keep your place on the program and receive your singlet
- Sessions begin the week of the 20 August 2018
- Classes and sessions will vary from week and are based around your fitness education and experience in a gym environment
- Spots are limited to 16 students per session
- Entry into the program is not guaranteed. The ActivateFit.Gym team will contact you to confirm acceptance and next steps.
- The program is located at ActivateFit.Gym, building 4, level 2 UTS
Get fit while you study at UTS.