UFIT Program: August 2019
- Tuesday 20 August – Thursday 3 October, 9:00am – 3:00pm
- ActivateFit.Gym UTS Building 4, Level 2, 745 Harris St, Broadway
Sorry, there are no more spots available for this event.
Registrations are now closed.
Do you want to get fit and healthy but don’t know how or where to start?
U FIT is a FREE 6 week fun and social program designed to introduce you to the world of health and fitness.
You will learn about the gym environment, how to safely and effectively use gym equipment, sample most group fitness classes at ActivateFit.Gym, learn how to prevent injury and be informed about basic nutrition recommendations.
The program will progress weekly allowing your body to adjust to your new found love and energy for a fit and healthy life.
You will need to attend 2 sessions per week, for 6 weeks. These are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at either 9am or 3pm. Please make sure you can attend all classes before registering.
Sessions start 20 August, and end 3 October 2019. No sessions will run during the week commencing 9/9/19.
- Introduction and orientation to ActivateFit.Gym
- Safe effective use and guided session of cardio equipment
- Safe effective use and guided sessions of resistance equipment
- Group personal and class structured training – weekly
Rewards on completion
- UFIT Singlet
Additional information and must knows
- Water, shoes and correct training attire required for every session
- 80% attendance is required to keep your place on the program and receive your singlet
- Entry into the program is not guaranteed, you will be contacted by an ActivateFit.Gym staff member confirming your place if your application is successful.
- The program is located at ActivateFit.gym, building 4, level 2 UTS
- All ActivateFit.Gym membership T&C's apply