UTS Amazing Race
- Wednesday 29 May, 10:00am – 4:00pm
- UTS and surrounds
Sorry, there are no more spots available for this event.
Race around campus and surrounding areas in the UTS Amazing Race to complete challenges of physical endurance, conquer stomach churning delicacies and take your problem solving to the next level. Put your physical and mental limits to the test.
Just get three more current UTS student friends to form a team of 4 and register to compete in this challenging, fun event.
Not only will you get bragging rights, we’ve also got amazing prizes 1st, 2nd, 3rd place and the best dressed team – so get creative!
Limited spots available. Register now as this event fills up fast.
Keep up to date by visiting our Facebook page.
- We’ll be checking student numbers on the day, so make sure to bring your ID
- Must be a student to register
- Must have a complete team before entering
- All team members must be students
- Team name/theme are subject to approval. Team names must be ‘fun-spirited’, non-offensive, with no hidden messages and not political
Terms and Conditions
- If you are unable to compete in the Amazing Race please find a substitute and you must contact us 48 hours prior so we can record this.
- If your team is unable to compete, you must contact us 24 hours prior so we can allocate the first team waiting on the wait list.
- You MUST ALL be current UTS Student to participate in the UTS Amazing Race.
- UTS Student ID cards must be presented by each participant at the registration desk, at 10:00am on Wednesday 29th May. Failure to present your card will result in immediate disqualification.
- The UTS Amazing Race is free to enter.
- No more than 25 teams can participate in the UTS Amazing Race.
- Teams will be made up of 4 UTS Students
- All team members must be present for the race
- There will be prizes for:
- 1st Team to the final stop
- 2nd Team to the final stop
- 3rd Team to the final stop
- Best dressed Team
- Prizes cannot be sold.
- There is NO splitting up; your team must stay together at all times. Any team caught without all teams members together will be disqualified immediately.
- Each participant is required to look out for their fellow team members’ safety.
- Road rules must be obeyed.
- You must cross roads at pedestrian crossings or at traffic lights under a green man.
- Please ensure you look left and right before crossing the road.
- UTS Amazing Race Staff will monitor all participants whilst they are completing challenges.
- Participants will be required to make their own way to each check point. Participants will not be supervised while travelling between check points.
- Any questions regarding challenges should be directed to the UTS Amazing Race Staff present at that particular challenge.
- UTS Amazing Race Staff will make final decisions when necessary regarding challenges and activities.
- UTS Amazing Race Staff have the right to disqualify you and your team from the event if you or any of your team members are seen to be acting in a reckless or dangerous manner or are seen to be cheating.
- Your attendance to this event will be recorded. If you fail to attend or cancel within 1 hour of your scheduled time, your ability to register for further events may be revoked.
- You must be a complete team of 4 for the duration of the race. The same people who enter must finish the race.
- Acknowledgement of Risk: By participating in the UTS Amazing Race, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk and that neither ActivateUTS nor its Board nor its officers shall be liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.