- Tuesday 11 May, 2:00 – 3:00pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
What are the key sustainability issues, pitfalls, and opportunities all startups should have on their radar?
Can our climate crisis be solved by entrepreneurs? Presented by ActivateUTS and UTS Startups, join us for a conversation about sustainability, startups and your place in our green future.
Meet our panel:
- Dr Alex Thomson - Faculty Research Engagement Manager, UTS Science and formerly Manager of the UTS Deep Green Biotech Hub
- Dilhan Wickremanayake – Co-founder of Urban Plant Growers, UTS FEIT
- David Lt - Program Manager, Inspiration at UTS Startups
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Connect with green minds around UTS inspiring and supporting sustainable startups ideas.
- Get advice on your own green idea or on how to grow a green business.
- Find out how UTS can help students take their next step on their green idea.
Who is this for?
All UTS students who believe they have a part to play in our green recovery
Green conversations with UTS Startups is just one of the fantastic events and opportunities available at UTS Startups to inspire you to get your business ideas off the ground!
This event is part of Green Week 2021. Follow the link for more awesome, eco-friendly events.