UTS Walk and Ride
- Tuesday 6 October – Friday 9 October, 8:00am – 5:00pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Reduce your carbon footprint by walking or riding your way (or part of the way) to uni, work or around your local area during EcoWeek.
ActivateUTS is partnering with UTS Sustainability and UTS Health and Wellbeing to bring you UTS Walk and Ride!
Get that heart pumping and our earth’s carbon dropping! There's heaps of prizes up for grabs including:
- Longest Walk
- Longest Ride
- 3 Lucky Draw Prizes*
- Longest Walk throughout EcoWeek
- Longest Ride throughout EcoWeek
- Best Photo (submit a selfie of your walk/run route)
Enter to win:
- Simply track your route with the Strava App (join the UTS Sport group within the app) to get started. If you already have another preferred tracking app, that's totally fine too!
- Screenshot your route and results (daily or overall)
- Submit your shots via the google form link (the link will be provided closer to the event date)
Looking for more EcoWeek activities? Check out our EcoWeek page for more great things to try!
Terms and Conditions
- You must register for the event before submitting the Google Form – submissions from those who do not register for the event will not be counted
- The minimum requirement is a 30 minute walk or a 15 minute ride (this is the recommended daily exercise) and these can be done in different blocks i.e. 2 x 15 minute walks throughout the day. Submissions that do not meet this requirement will not be eligible for the prizes.
- Submissions must provide proof of their ride/walk by screenshooting the display screen of the your walk/riding app and submit it via the Google Form
- Please submit before 11:59PM on the day in order to be eligible for the daily prizes
- All online events have the same expectation of behavior as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS
*Lucky draw prizes are valid for students only