How to: Cook and eat ethically
- Wednesday 7 October, 2:00 – 3:00pm
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Want to eat less meat but not sure where to start?
Plant-based meals are not only cheap and great for our bodies, they can reduce carbon emissions and are a way forward for sustainable eating.
Join our vegan Chef-hosted masterclass to start whipping-up some easy, cheap and importantly tasty vegan eats.
As part of EcoWeek, watch as a real vegan chef teaches you how to prepare some easy, cheap and delicious vegan meals and snacks – all from the comfort of your own home! Taking a plant-based approach to cooking is not only great for our bodies but it’s great for the Earth.
Many say that it’s the way forward if we want to seriously reduce our carbon emissions, as plant-based food (i.e. plants) is less wasteful and require less resources to produce than animal products. So, if you want to incorporate more of an ethical approach to your eating, then sign up for this great class! It's FREE! You will be led by an expert in the field to tell you all the tips and benefits when it comes to making your transition to ethical eating as delicious as possible.
Looking for more EcoWeek activities? Check out our EcoWeek page for more great things to try!
Terms and Conditions
- All participants must register for this event and wear a mask whilst at the event at all times to ensure the safety of everyone. ~Please enter the venue via Building 1 Market Place.
- Please aim to log in to zoom around 1:45PM.
- All online events have the same expectation of behavior as face to face activities. Participants are bound by UTS policies, ActivateUTS policies, and any relevant state and/or national legislation.
- By participating in this ActivateUTS event, you will be doing so by personal choice and at your own risk. You accept that ActivateUTS, its Board or its officers shall not be held liable to any extent whatsoever for any injuries or damages sustained by you arising out of or in connection with your participation in the proposed activity.
- By registering for this event, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to all terms and conditions stated by ActivateUTS.