Virtual Distance Running Championships
- Friday 31 July, 4:45 – 5:00pm
- Virtual Marathon
For more information, see below.
We're calling all runners, wheelies and walkers of all ages and abilities to join Team UTS at the UniSport Virtual Distance Running Championships, 1 - 31 July 2020.
The race runs for all of July and it’s virtual, which means you choose the location, time and pace.
Participate in one of the following distances:
- Half marathon
Here's how to register
- Head to the Gold Coast Virtual Marathon website
- Click ‘Register now’
- Create an account that you'll use to sign in
- Select the race you'd like to compete in and complete the form
- Under 'Questions', select 'Yes' to UniSport Virtual Distance Running Championships
- Select 'University of Technology Sydney' as your university
- Select student, staff or alumni (Note, students will need to provide student number)
- Select 'No' to add registrant to a team
- You're all set up! We'll be in touch throughout your virtual distance running journey.