Chancellor’s Volunteer of the Year Award
- Wednesday 21 August, 5:00pm
For more information, see below.
Nominate yourself or someone you know for the Chancellor’s Volunteer of the Year Award.
This award goes to someone who has made an outstanding contribution to the UTS wider community through volunteering. They may have used their skills and talents for the greater good, made a difference in the community or demonstrated a selfless and caring nature that puts others before themselves without concern for monetary profit or fame. We encourage people to apply who have volunteered during the last 12 to 18 months.
If you would like to nominate yourself for the 2019 Volunteer of the year award, fill out this form. You will need this to fill out this spreadsheet, and upload it to the form once completed.
The selection criteria is:
- Outline your volunteer contributions to the UTS Community (please attach extra information as necessary)
- Reasons for nomination (please attach extra information as necessary)
Nominate someone else
To nominate someone else, fill out this form.
Nominations close 5pm 21 August, and the winner will be announced at the ActivateUTS Annual Dinner on Friday 13 September.
Terms and Conditions
- All nominees must be a current UTS Student
- Volunteer of the year nominations will be decided by the Chancellor
- The decision of the Chancellor is final, and no correspondence will be entered into between UTS, ActivateUTS and entrants;
- Prizes will be allocated according to the Chancellor final decision and direction.
- The chancellor will decide based on a set assessment criteria.
- All participants by entering the competition agree to the ethical standards of UTS and acknowledge they must follow the rules and regulations of the University.