- Friday 9 August – Saturday 10 August, 7:00pm – 1:00am
- The Underground at UTS
- $10 - Student
- $20 - Staff and Public
Winterfest is back and what better way to dance off those winter chills! Dance and sing along to the old school favourites with your new and old mates!
Listen to the sickest tunes coming through your headphones at our awesome silent disco.
Click attending to the Facebook event to stay on top of regular updates.
Winterfest 2019 Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a Winterfest 2019 ticket, you agree to the below terms and conditions.
- All ticket purchases are final and no refunds or name changes will be available.
- One ticket per person
- Everyone attending Winterfest must accept the Acknowledgement of Risk (a form will be supplied at event entry point for those who have not accepted the Acknowledgement of Risk)
- Every student ticket purchased must show current UTS Student ID before entry. Failure to do so will result in the ticket holder being charged the difference of a student and public ticket.
- 18+ event. Underage UTS students over 16 years of age holding a current UTS student card/enrolment letter will be permitted entry.
- Lock out is strictly 9:30PM - Please do not arrive at 9:25PM.
- Proof of age ID with photo required.
- A driver’s or rider’s license or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory only)
- Australian Passport or a Passport issued by another country
- NSW Photo Card (issued by Roads and Maritime Services NSW).
- Proof of Age Card issued by a Public Authority of the Commonwealth, or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age.
- Keypass (over 18) identity card issued by Australia Post.
- No passouts - if you leave the venue you will not be permitted to re-enter at any point before or after lock out.
- Lock out - The specified time where no more ticket holders will be permitted into the venue after the lock out time (9:30PM).
- The following prohibited items will be confiscated, disposed of, or submitted to police: knives, guns, sharp objects, laser pointers or any other item that is deemed to be dangerous, or could be used as a weapon, illicit drugs and ‘happy’ herbs, alcohol and any beverage in a glass bottle, spray cans or flasks, unsealed plastic bottles (eg water & soft drink), eskies and umbrellas.
- No video cameras or large lens professional cameras and tripods.
- No audio recording equipment.
- Any other items that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Entry is at the discretion of onsite security. Any person believed to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs will be denied entry and evicted from the premises. Failure to comply with directions of the security officers may result in an academic misconduct charge, fines in accordance with NSW Liquor Licencing Laws and/or the police being called.
- Bar staff have the right to ask attendees for ID at the bar.
- Bar staff have the right to refuse service to any attendees if they suspect heavy intoxication.
- No thongs or steel cap boots.
- Winterfest is a non-smoking event.
The Venue reserves the right to refuse a ticketholder admission to the event, or to evict that person from the event in any of the following circumstances:
- If the Ticketholder fails to produce appropriate identification
- If the Ticketholder refuses to make their clothes, bags, containers or other possessions available for search by Security
- If the Ticketholder attempts to bring illegal substances into the event and is detected by Police or Security
- If the Ticketholder breaks a condition of entry or conducts any illegal activity at the event
- If the Ticketholder is affected by the consumption of alcohol or drugs
- If the Ticketholder participates in dangerous activities including aggressive dancing, moshing, stage diving and intimidation
- *Photos and/ or video will be taken at this event. By purchasing this ticket you agree to have your photo and/or video used in ActivateUTS and UTS marketing and communications publications and collateral across various print and digital platforms.
- *The use of smoke machines and laser lights may be present at this event
- *If you require special access to the event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the event
** IMPORTANT NOTE: Entry to the event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of the ticket is questionable, because it has not been purchased from activateuts.com.au, the only authorised point of sale. ActivateUTS accepts no responsibility for re-selling of tickets. If you have not purchased your ticket directly from activateuts.com.au, you accept that this risks the validity of the ticket, and entry may be refused.