Women in Sport: Intro to Strength
- Tuesday 2 March – Tuesday 27 April, 10:00 – 11:00am
Level 2, UTS Building 4
This is free, but space is limited. Book now to secure your spot.
Whether you’re looking to squat super heavy or want to get stronger in ways that’ll help you in everyday life, UTS Sport’s Women in Sport: Intro to Strength sessions will run through the basics and build your confidence in the gym.
Attend five or more Intro to Strength sessions and we’ll shout you a free consultation with the trainers at ActivateFit.Gym.
Book your spot so we know you’re coming. Don’t forget to save your selected date(s) in your calendar.
- Tuesday 2 March (Introduction to coaches, gym safety, warm up)
- Tuesday 9 March (Body weight patterns - Squat, hinge, push and pull)
- Tuesday 16 March (Trunk – variations to activate your core)
- Tuesday 23 March (Free weights – lower body)
- Tuesday, 30 March (Free weights – upper body)
- Tuesday 13 April (Machine weights – how to set up correctly)
- Tuesday 20 April (Cardio – discover the types of cardio)
- Tuesday 27 April (Programming – learn to program your exercise and nutrition)
Plus, all participants score a free Women in Sport t-shirt at the beginning of the program.
Find out more about the program and see what other sports opportunities we're offering on our Women in Sport Program page.